Potential customers are searching for you on Google. Are you there to be found?
Google AdWords™ is advertising that promotes your business on Google. AdWords ads run alongside or above Google.com search results, so you can reach potential customers right when they are searching for the products and services you offer.
Create your ads, target your audience, track your ads' performance - AdWords makes it simple. And with AdWords, you can set your own advertising budget and change your campaign at any time-there are no commitments or spending requirements of any kind.
Best of all, as a MochaHost's customer you can get up to a $100 AdWords credit so you can try Google AdWords! (limits apply)*
Why AdWords? AdWords makes it simple to:
- Reach audiences at the very moment they are expressing interest in what you sell.
- Target customers only in the geographic locations where you do business.
- Know when your advertising dollars are working - and when they are not.
- Change your campaigns quickly, easily, and whenever you want.
- Get your ads up and running in minutes.
- Stay in control of your marketing budget.
? How many credits do I get total?
Get $100 in advertising credit when you spend $25 within 31 days of adding our promo code to your account.
? How to Apply and Redeem my Google AdWords credit?
In order for you to apply and receive the free Google Adwords credit you need to be already existing MochaHost customer. Please fill out our contact form - in order to request your Google AdWords promotional credit.
- You are eligible for promotional credit if you (a) are new to AdWords and have an AdWords account which is less than 14 days old at the time you enter your promotional code; or (b) are an existing Google AdWords customer but you enable a new feature or product in AdWords, as specified by Google in the voucher. The applicable eligibility requirement is specified in the offer you receive from Google.
- Advertisers will be charged for all advertising that exceeds the promotional credit. Advertisers can suspend their ads anytime before the promotional credit amount is exhausted if they do not wish to receive additional advertising charges. Advertisers will not be notified once the promotional credit is exhausted.
- Offer subject to ad approval, valid registration, and acceptance of the Google AdWords Program standard terms and conditions.
- The promotional credit is non-transferable and may not be sold or bartered.
- Offer may be revoked at any time for any reason by Google Inc.
- Advertisers are responsible for the payment of any taxes incurred.
- One promotional credit per customer.
- You may be required to accrue a minimum amount of advertising spend and be successfully billed before the promotional credit is applied.
- Use of the offer may be restricted to automatic payments billing options.
- If you create your Google AdWords account in a different currency than the one in which your promotional credit has been awarded, the actual amount of the promotional credit may be subject to foreign currency fluctuations.
- Offer valid only for sign ups through the URL provided for the promotion by customers with billing address in the United States.
- Offer expires 3 months after the media containing your voucher was first issued or on the expiration date provided on the voucher (if any).
- Your use of this voucher and/or the promotional credit constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Offer void where prohibited by law.
- Sorry we put you through all this legal jargon!
Google and AdWords are trademarks of Google Inc. and are registered in the US and other countries.